Tuition and Financial Aid
Are you interested in a quality Christian education but concerned that cost may be a barrier? At Torrington Christian Academy, we have great news! Our mission is to make this quality Christian education available to as many families as possible.
We are proud to offer Tuition Assistance to support our students and their families. This means that Torrington Christian Academy tuition rates may differ for each PreK4 (5-day program only) – 12th grade family depending on their financial position.
Are you seeking an economical, high-quality Christian education? Continue reading to learn more about Torrington Christian and how our Tuition Assistance Program can make it possible for your child to get a great education at a price you can afford!
See the bottom of the page for the Tuition Assistance Application.
PreK3:Option 1: Tuesday/Thursday 8am-10:45am ($1500/year, $150/mo)Option 2: Tuesday/Thursday 11:15am-2pm ($1500/year, $150/mo)Option 3: Tuesday/Thursday 8am-2pm* ($3000/year, $300/mo)
- *Note: Full day in PreK3, 8am-2pm (Option 3) is only available to families with siblings in our K-12th grade classes OR for families serious about enrolling their students into our Kindergarten program. Morning and afternoon sessions will very much mirror each other in it’s program offerings, with full-day attendance giving added reinforcement to concepts learned. Some slight differences between the morning and afternoon may be: varied books read during circle time, varied games played during gym time, and of course, some different friends made from one class to the other. Parents would send their student to school with both a snack and a lunch for the full-day.
- Learn more here: https://www.tcact.org/kiddiecollege/
PreK4:Option 1: (3-days) Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8am – 2pm ($3800/year, $380/mo)Option 2: (5-days) Monday thru Friday 8am-2pm ($5500/year, $550/mo)*
- *Note: Our 5-day PreK4 Program (Option 2) is only available to families with siblings in our K-12th grade classes OR for families serious about enrolling their students into our Kindergarten program. Parents would send their student to school with both a snack and a lunch for the full-day.
- Learn more here: https://www.tcact.org/kiddiecollege/
Financial Aid is available for qualifying Homeschool Partnership (or Part-time) Students for Academics or Sports. Click on Learn More below to learn more about the Homeschool Partnership (or Part-time) Program Offerings, Fees, and Tuition Assistance Application.
Affording Private School Tuition
We understand that traditional private school tuition systems are often cost prohibitive. Our Tuition Assistance model aims to make private school tuition more cost effective for all.
We believe that every child deserves an affordable Christian education. With our Tuition Assistance Program, approved families can save up to 50% off the full cost of their child’s tuition.
Our Tuition Assistance Program does not mean that the quality of your child’s education will be sacrificed. On the contrary – we provide a consistently high-level curriculum that provides a strong foundation for their future.
Due to the support of our donors, fundraising activities, and partner churches/organizations, we are able to offer an affordable quality Christian education.
Tuition Assistance is a need-based program similar to those used by many private schools, colleges, and universities. This program allows families to apply for reduced tuition that is right for their families’ financial situation. Thus, this makes a Torrington Christian education affordable to many qualified students who could not otherwise join our school community.
Any full-time family (current or new) of a Prek4 (5 day program only) through twelfth-grade student may apply for Tuition Assistance if they are concerned about affording the full tuition rate at Torrington Christian and they think they may qualify for the program. Many factors are considered when determining the tuition amount a family is able to pay, including income, assets, unusual expenses, and the size of the family. An application for Tuition Assistance does not affect TCA’s Re-enrollment Program or new student admission process. Regardless of financial need, parents should complete the Re-enrollment or admission process as early as possible. Families may apply for Tuition Assistance only after they have completed the Re-enrollment process or applied to the school. It is not possible for a family or the school to estimate the tuition level for which a family qualifies without the completion of a Tuition Assistance application. Applications are evaluated by our school board. Once a decision has been made, TCA’s Office will notify families of the Tuition Assistance level for which they qualify.
No, you may apply for Tuition Assistance and receive an answer on what you qualify for before choosing to officially put in an admissions application. You must complete the Inquiry Form and email the information requested on the Tuition Assistance Application pdf to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive those items, we should have an answer for you within 24-48 hours.
Yes, but please note that discounts cannot be combined.
- Alumni Discount: 20% off total tuition cost
- Sibling Discount: 2nd student 10% discount; 3rd student 15% discount; 4th+ students 20% off.
- Full Payment (Due September 1st): 15% off tuition cost
- We may consider the trade of work skills/volunteer hours of parents/guardians towards tuition, and will discuss options on a case-by-case basis.