✰ SOCCER UPDATE: Soccer cancelled August 1st & 8th. Next date of practice is set for August 15th.
✰ BASKETBALL UPDATE: Going forward, Basketball will have a new time of 6-7:30pm on Tuesdays.
Summer sports begin THIS weekend!
(No cost) for TCA students AND homeschool-partnership families!
Soccer (co-ed) – 6th Grade+
Students of TCA and homeschoolers who have an interest in joining TCA sports, are invited to participate in recreational soccer, Saturdays, on the TCA soccer field, 387 New Harwinton Road, Torrington. Practice time will be at 11-12:30pm. Soccer will be led by TCA parent, Jeff Roy, and will meet, weather permitting, 7/11 through the end of August. Please be prompt with arrival AND pick-up of your child. Dress comfortable and cool and bring adequate water for yourself as it gets quite hot and sharing water bottles will not be permitted for your safety.
Basketball (boys only) – 7th Grade+
Students of TCA and homeschoolers who have an interest in joining TCA sports, are invited to participate in recreational basketball, Tuesdays, TCA gym, 387 New Harwinton Road, Torrington, 6-7:30pm, starting this upcoming Tuesday, July 14th. Basketball will be led by TCA parent, Jeff Roy, Please bring your own water bottle as sharing will not be permitted for your safety.
– As of July 6th, both soccer and basketball have been re-opened per CT Governor. Learn more here:
– Disinfecting hands and Soccer/Basketballs before/after every game
– Disinfecting Basketball every few points
– Maintaining Social Distancing while not playing the game
– No sharing of water bottles
How to Join Us!
– Must be a TCA Student or Homeschool Students with an interest in joining our homeschool partnership program in the fall.
– Fill out the “Acknowledgement of Risk for COVID-19” form and bring it to your first practice. (Download/print form here: https://bit.ly/TCA-
– Call the school for further details at 860-482-7464 or email firstname.lastname@example.org