Personal Information Protected: We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your information.
Security: We use the integration of Stripe for all online payments which is a secure payment processing platform. To learn more about stripe security, go to: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
Collected Information: We may collect personally identifiable information that you provide, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, birth month; identifiers such as user name, account number and password; and preferences information such as wish lists, order history and marketing preferences when you:
- Make a purchase;
- Enroll in promotional program;
- Participate in interactive features on the Website such as product reviews;
- Sign up to receive emails or other notifications from us;
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes;
- Fill out a survey;
- Create an Torrington Christian Academy account;
- Use a social media service like Facebook or Instagram to communicate with us; and
- Submit a request to our Customer Service department.
We automatically gather your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
Use of Information: We may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To process, track, and fulfill your order;
- To communicate with you about the status of an order, and respond to your questions and concerns;
- To respond to customer service requests;
- To send you requested product and service information;
- To send product updates;
- To identify your product and service preferences;
- To administer your account;
- To administer sweepstakes or contest;
- To deliver coupons, newsletters, marketing communications, and ads;
- To administer promotional programs;
- To improve the effectiveness of the Website and our marketing efforts;
- To conduct research and analysis;
- To display content based upon your interests; and
- To prevent fraudulent transactions.
Sharing Information with Third Parties: Torrington Christian Academy does not sell, rent or license any customer personal information about our customers to any third party. We also may share your information with companies that provide support services to us (such as shipping, name, and address verification; customer service; contest administration; email distribution; and promotions fulfillment) or that help us market our products and services. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose or to send you unsolicited mail. We may also share information that you elect to make available to the public on the Website or social media networks. For example, if you post a product review on the Website or interact with us on social media sites and elect to make it available to the public, your information will be accessible on the Website and our social applications. With your prior consent, we may share names and addresses from our mailing list with carefully chosen marketing partners. We may also share aggregated statistical or demographic information with third parties in a manner that does not reveal personally identifiable information.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us.
Links to Other Websites: For your convenience, the Website may include links which will take you to other websites that are not under our control. These websites have their own privacy and security policies which you should review. Torrington Christian Academy has no responsibility for linked websites.