During this time at home, there are free educational resources that have been made available to your student(s):
- Age of Learning company has given our school free access to their online education programs for ages Preschool through 8th grade!
“Dear Parents and Caregivers, We are providing you with free at-home access to our online learning programs ABCmouse, Adventure Academy, and ReadingIQ while your child’s school is closed. These research-based educational programs include thousands of digital learning activities, and they can help preschool, pre-k, elementary, and middle school students keep learning while schools are closed. All three programs can be used on computers, tablets, and smartphones, and you can add up to three children per account!” – Age of Learning
How to Get Your Free Accounts:
- Click on the link below for each program that you wish to provide to your child/children.
- Enter our School Code: SCHOOL1565
- Create an account using your personal email address and a password of your choice.
- For Children in Preschool Through 2nd Grade: ABCmouse.com/redeem
- For Children in 3rd Through 8th Grade: AdventureAcademy.com/redeem
- For Children in Preschool Through 6th Grade: ReadingIQ.com/redeem (Internet access is not needed after ReadingIQ is downloaded.)
If you have questions or need help with using your School Code, please email Customer Support at Support@AofL.com. With our best wishes, The Age of Learning Team
- Scholastic is offering free online lessons for grades Preschool through 9th grade!
- Many other educational websites are offering free subscriptions during school closures for All Grades!The Facebook group Amazing Educational Resources gathered them into a public spreadsheet.
- Additional suggestions can be found at Today.com: “How to homeschool during the coronavirus”
Please review the content on these provided suggestions to decide whether they best suite (or are appropriate for) your student(s).