Applications for the current school year are accepted on an ongoing basis. For the following school year, new applications are accepted beginning in mid-October. Enrollment is open first to returning students and their siblings, then to the public. A $75 (before May 15th) or $100 (after May 15th) non-refundable application fee must accompany all student applications. Screening/testing of new students is scheduled during the months of January through April and as needed thereafter. Interviews with new families are scheduled during the months of January through April and as needed thereafter.
The application procedure requires the following:
- Student screening/testing (scheduled with school office)
- Parent/student interview (scheduled with school office)
- Completed Online Application
- Application fee(s). For families applying for multiple children for the same school year, the following application fees will apply (all fees are non-refundable): Before May 15th, 1st child – $75, 2nd child – $60, 3rd child – $40, and 4th and each additional child – $20. After May 15th, 1st child – $100, 2nd child – $75, 3rd child – $50, 4th and each additional child – $25
- Copies of standardized test scores and report cards from the past two years (where applicable)
- Pastor’s Reference Form (returned by pastor)
- Student Record Release Form (where applicable)
- Health Record Form
- Copy of Current Immunization Record or Religious Exemption Form (details follow)
The Admissions Committee will determine final acceptance and grade level placement of students. Parents will be notified in writing of the decision regarding acceptance. If accepted, parents receive an Acceptance Letter with next steps outlined.
Enrollment is not considered final until the following items are received:
- Tuition Payment Election Form
- Records from child’s previous school (where applicable)
- CT Health Assessment – Kindergarten only
- Up-to-date Immunization Records or Religious Exemption Form
Enrollment, and therefore the parents’ financial obligation, is contracted to be for the full school year. It is understood that parents agree to support the policies of the school as affirmed in the Parental Contract and School Guidelines on the Application for Admission form.
If enrollment for a particular grade is full, a waiting pool will be established for that grade.
Administration has the right to determine and govern all facets of student enrollment procedures. At the discretion of the appropriate dean or headmaster, a student may be refused re-enrollment for the following school year. Refusal for student re-enrollment is not necessarily a result of disciplinary action.